Assisted Living Facilities in SHELBYVILLE, Kentucky
Here are the best assisted senior living communities in SHELBYVILLE, Kentucky. These residential care communities include all types of senior care, including SHELBYVILLE assisted living, senior living and assisted elderly housing. Browse through a list of all SHELBYVILLE senior living facilities and communities below:
While searching for assisted senior living in Shelbyville, Kentucky, you may want to look at The Pillars Assisted Living, situated at 711 Frankfort Road in the 40065 zip code in Shelby County. The Pillars Assisted Living is the perfect senior living facility for retired adults who would like to have luxurious amenities at a reasonable price. Some of the amenities and services offered by The Pillars Assisted Living include medication reminders, spatious dining room and aid with relocating. The Pillars Assisted Living can house a total of 21 older adults who live in Shelby County.
Crestview Center is an assisted senior living facility in Shelby County, Kentucky that is best suited for elderly adults who require aid with daily living. Crestview Center is situated at 1871 Midland Trail in Shelbyville, Kentucky and provides assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, hair styling and using the toilet. This assisted senior living facility offers services that include social opportunities, routine screenings and checkups, all needed utilities and more.
Crescent Place Assisted Living is a pet-friendly senior assisted living home in Shelbyville, Kentucky inside Shelby County. It provides a total of 43 assisted living apartments for retirees who reside in Shelbyville or surrounding areas. Crescent Place Assisted Living is situated at 148 Allen Drive, inside the 40065 zip code and makes a wonderful senior care community for retirees who are searching for features that include special occasion food options, secured facilities and caring staff. Crescent Place Assisted Living offers a total of 43 senior living units.
Located at 156 Haven Hill Road, in the 40065 zip code area of Shelby county, Amber Oaks provides assisted senior living in Shelbyville, KY to retirees who are searching for an affordable senior living facility that accepts Medicare and Medicaid. Amber Oaks includes amenities like off-site entertainment and events, fitness and activity center, assistance going to the bathroom and more. Amber Oaks can accommodate no more than 42 retirees who live in the Shelby county area.
Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville is an assisted senior living community in Shelbyville, Kentucky, located at 74 Mack Walters Road, 40065 zip code area. A total of 11 retirees who need a senior living community in Shelby County can live in Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville. It includes features such as laundry services, keyless apartment entry, as well as help relocating. Hometown Manor Of Shelbyville offers multiple levels of living and care that include senior independent living, assisted living suites and memory care.
Colonial Hall Manor offers retirees assisted living apartments in Shelby county, Kentucky. With a total capacity of 57 studios and 1-bedroom apartments, Colonial Hall Manor should be at the top of your list when it comes to senior living in Shelbyville. This senior living home, located at 920 Henry Clay Street in the 40065 zip code area of Shelbyville, Kentucky provides features like everyday exercise programs, health assessments and checkups and church services.
When seniors are looking for senior assisted living in Shelbyville, Kentucky that include religious services, they should consider Masonic Home Of Shelbyville located in Shelby county in the 40066 zip code area. Masonic Home Of Shelbyville excels at providing tiered levels of senior living and includes amenities like nurse readily available, outdoor walking areas and caring staff. Its total capacity is 117 assisted living residences.
Other assisted living facilities in Kentucky
- Assisted Living in CENTRAL CITY, KY
- Assisted Living in BEREA, KY
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET, KY
- Assisted Living in MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, KY
- Assisted Living in FLATWOODS, KY
- Assisted Living in CYNTHIANA, KY
- Assisted Living in ERLANGER, KY
- Assisted Living in LEXINGTON, KY
- Assisted Living in MOREHEAD, KY
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, KY
- Assisted Living in BOWLING GREEN, KY
- Assisted Living in FRANKFORT, KY
- Assisted Living in HARRODSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, KY
- Assisted Living in OHIO County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in MARION County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BELL County, KY
Additional senior living options in Shelbyville:
Sometimes, a secured environment may be the best option for Shelbyville seniors with dementia and Alzheimer's. In this case, memory care facilities in Shelbyville, KY will the best care option.
Talk to a senior living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 926-5761