Assisted Living Facilities in NEWTON, Kansas
Here are the best assisted senior living communities in NEWTON, Kansas. These residential care communities include all types of senior care, including NEWTON assisted living, senior living and assisted elderly housing. Browse through a list of all NEWTON senior living facilities and communities below:
While trying to find assisted senior living communities in Newton, Kansas, you may want to consider Newton Presbyterian Manor, situated at 1200 E. 7th Street in the 67114 zip code in Harvey County. Newton Presbyterian Manor is the best senior living community for elderly adults who want luxurious amenities at a reasonable cost. Some of the features offered by Newton Presbyterian Manor include high-quality dining, concierge services and church and chaplain service. Newton Presbyterian Manor is able to house a total of 60 retirees who live in Harvey County.
Comfortcare Homes Of Harvey County / Mama Gs House is a senior assisted living residence in Harvey County, Kansas that is perfect for retired adults who need assistance with daily living. Comfortcare Homes Of Harvey County / Mama Gs House is located at 1504 Terrace Drive in Newton, Kansas and offers assistance with taking a shower, getting dressed, transferring, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. This assisted senior living home provides amenities that include linen services, regular doctor visits, caring staff and more.
Asbury Park is a pet-friendly senior assisted living home in Newton, Kansas inside Harvey County. It contains a total of 101 assisted living apartments for senior citizens who reside in Newton and nearby areas. Asbury Park is located at 200 Sw 14th Street, inside the 67114 zip code and makes a great senior care community for senior citizens who are searching for features that include assistance with laundry, keyless apartment entry and specialized caregivers for Alzheimer's. Asbury Park includes a total of 101 senior living suites.
4 More Senior Living Facilities in HARVEY County, KS
Situated at 3001 Ivy Drive, in the 67117 zip code area of Harvey county, Bethel Health Care Center offers assisted living apartments in North Newton, KS to retired adults who are looking for an affordable senior living facility that accepts Medicaid and Medicare. Bethel Health Care Center offers amenities like social opportunities, library, special food needs accommodation and more. Bethel Health Care Center can accommodate a total of 60 retired adults who live in the Harvey county area.
Schowalter Villa is an assisted senior living community in Hesston, Kansas, situated at 200 W. Cedar Street, Po Box 5000, 67062 zip code area. A total of 105 seniors who need a senior living community in Harvey County can live in Schowalter Villa. It includes amenities like 3 daily meals, wifi, as well as caring staff. Schowalter Villa provides several levels of senior living including independent living, assisted living section and dementia and memory care.
The Homestead Of Halstead offers retired adults senior assisted living residences in Harvey county, Kansas. With a total capacity of 35 private and shared apartments, The Homestead Of Halstead should be at the top of your list when it comes to senior living in Halstead. This senior living facility, located at 715 W 6th St in the 67056 zip code area of Halstead, Kansas offers features like scheduled wellness visits, large dining section and emergency systems.
When seniors are looking for senior assisted living in Hutchinson, Kansas that offer chaplain services, they should consider Rl Fountainwood 1 located in Harvey county in the 67502 zip code area. Rl Fountainwood 1 excels at providing multiple levels of senior living and includes amenities such as daily activities and events, library section and care for dementia sufferers. Its total capacity is 12 assisted and independent living apartments.
Other assisted living facilities in Kansas
- Assisted Living in PITTSBURG, KS
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE, KS
- Assisted Living in TOPEKA, KS
- Assisted Living in SMITH CENTER, KS
- Assisted Living in JUNCTION CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in OTTAWA, KS
- Assisted Living in MCLOUTH, KS
- Assisted Living in OLATHE, KS
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND PARK, KS
- Assisted Living in HOLTON, KS
- Assisted Living in ROSE HILL, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAWOOD, KS
- Assisted Living in SALINA, KS
- Assisted Living in DERBY, KS
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Assisted Living in POTTAWATOMIE County, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in FORD County, KS
- Assisted Living in RILEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in BOURBON County, KS
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in SEDGWICK County, KS
- Assisted Living in NEOSHO County, KS
- Assisted Living in BARTON County, KS
- Assisted Living in RENO County, KS
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAVENWORTH County, KS
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, KS
Additional senior living options in Newton:
Sometimes, a secured environment may be the best option for Newton seniors with dementia and Alzheimer's. In this case, memory care facilities in Newton, KS will the best care option.
Talk to a senior living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 926-5761