Assisted Living Facilities in MCCORDSVILLE, Indiana
Here are the best assisted senior living communities in MCCORDSVILLE, Indiana. These residential care communities include all types of senior care, including MCCORDSVILLE assisted living, senior living and assisted elderly housing. Browse through a list of all MCCORDSVILLE senior living facilities and communities below:
While searching for assisted senior living in Mccordsville, Indiana, you may want to consider Mccordsville Senior Living, located at 6311 W Cr 900 N in the 46055 zip code in Hancock County. Mccordsville Senior Living is the best senior living home for older adults who want luxurious amenities at a reasonable price. Some of the amenities and services offered by Mccordsville Senior Living include 3 daily meals, therapy rooms and toileting. Mccordsville Senior Living can accommodate a total of 150 seniors who reside in Hancock County.
Pleasant View Lodge is an assisted living residence in Hancock County, Indiana that is geared towards older adults who require assistance with daily living. Pleasant View Lodge is situated at 7476 W Lane Rd in Mccordsville, Indiana and provides aid with taking a shower, getting dressed, moving around the community, hair brushing and going to the bathroom. This assisted senior living residence includes services and amenities that include daily events and activities, movies nights, special food needs accommodation and more.
5 More Senior Living Facilities in Hancock County, IN
Crownpointe Of Greenfield is a pet-friendly senior assisted living home in Greenfield, Indiana inside Hancock County. It contains a total of 63 assisted living units for older adults who live in Greenfield and nearby areas. Crownpointe Of Greenfield is situated at 831 Swope Street, inside the 46140 zip code and makes a wonderful senior care community for older adults who are searching for features and amenities that include special occasion menus, fitness and activity center and aid with incontinence problems. Crownpointe Of Greenfield includes a total of 63 senior living units.
Located at 5430 W Us 40, in the 46140 zip code area of Hancock county, Sugar Creek Rehabilitation And Convalescent Center offers assisted senior living in Greenfield, IN to seniors who are trying to find an affordable senior living community that takes Medicare and Medicaid. Sugar Creek Rehabilitation And Convalescent Center provides amenities such as salon and barbershop, beautiful landscaping, assistance with incontinence and more. Sugar Creek Rehabilitation And Convalescent Center can accommodate a total of 60 seniors who live in the Hancock county area.
Greenfield Healthcare Center is an assisted senior living community in Greenfield, Indiana, located at 200 Green Meadows Dr, 46140 zip code area. A total of 197 retired adults who want a senior living community in Hancock County can live in Greenfield Healthcare Center. It offers features such as transportation readily available, fitness section, as well as emergency systems. Greenfield Healthcare Center offers several levels of senior living including independent living, assisted living suites and dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
Springhurst Health Campus provides elderly adults assisted living apartments in Hancock county, Indiana. With a total capacity of 135 private and shared apartments, Springhurst Health Campus should be at the top of your list when it comes to senior living in Greenfield. This senior living community, located at 628 N Meridian Rd in the 46140 zip code area of Greenfield, Indiana offers features such as off site transportation services, verandas and patios and accommodating family visitation hours.
When seniors are looking for senior assisted living in Greenfield, Indiana that offer religious services, they should consider Golden Living Center - Brandywine located in Hancock county in the 46140 zip code area. Golden Living Center - Brandywine specializes in providing full range of senior living and care and includes services such as barbershop services, birthday party and celebration and assistance with incontinence. Its total capacity is 128 assisted living suites.
Other assisted living facilities in Indiana
- Assisted Living in ROCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in WEST LAFAYETTE, IN
- Assisted Living in PLAINFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in AVON, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE, IN
- Assisted Living in CLARKSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in CHESTERTON, IN
- Assisted Living in BROWNSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in FRANKFORT, IN
- Assisted Living in CONNERSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in RENSSELAER, IN
- Assisted Living in CORYDON, IN
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
- Assisted Living in Ripley County, IN
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dubois County, IN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Daviess County, IN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, IN
Talk to a senior living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 926-5761